A fun and stress-busting workout for both body and mind.
Boxing is a high impact cardio workout that offers a significant calorie burn. Cardio boxing workouts burn more calories than other types of cardiovascular exercise.
Boxing quickly helps you tone up your body and build strong, healthy muscles. The sport is not only about being quick on your feet; it’s just as important to be strong and powerful.
BOOK your 60 mins to burn with fun some more extra calories !
- It is an excellent form of stress relief
- It can help you build self-awareness
- It builds self-confidence as much as physical strength
- It can help to make you feel more powerful mentally and give you the fighting spirit to enable you to deal with any of life’s more challenging situations
- It improves Cardiovascular Health
Boxing workouts can burn between 350 and 500 calories in just one hour. Repetitive motion in punching and movement, supported
by the “core” muscles of the body, helps develop cardiovascular efficiency.
Boxing makes your confidence soar.
If hitting the weights makes you feel strong, wait until you know that your fists can defend you. Lifting makes you feel strong. Boxing makes you feel invincible.
That confidence—the problem-solvers kind of confidence.
Boxing is a mood booster and helps in managing anger and stress.
It is tried and tested method that helps to relieve anxiety, tension, and stress.